2 potatoes, finely cut
2 carrots, chopped
4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast flakes
6 tablespoons tapioca starch
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
½ cup of water
2 teaspoons of liquid smoke
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 tablespoon of garlic
1 teaspoon of onion powder
2 tablespoons of vegan bacon bits
1 small jalapeno cut finely (keep the seeds if you want extra spice)
½ box of pasta of your choice
Siracha and salt to taste
1. Boil your pasta based on the directions on the back of the box. (pour a bit of salt into your water)
2. Once your pasta is brought to a boil, place your jalapenos in.
3. In a separate pot boil your potatoes and carrots until tender. Let aside the water used to boil them
4. Place the tapioca starch, olive oil, nutritional yeast flakes, carrots, potatoes, liquid smoke paprika, garlic, onion powder, and ½ of the potato/carrot water in a blender.
5. Blend until smooth
6. Empty the excess water from your pasta and pour the blended mixture on top.
7. Stir in the mixture and add siracha to taste.
8. Plate and enjoy!
This is an original recipe so please comment below and let me know if you enjoyed it!