1 Sweet Potato
5 Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
1 cup of cabbage
1/4 cup of cilantro
1 cup of black beans
1 cup of brown rice
1/4 cup of shredded carrots
1 tablespoon of paprika
1 tablespoon of cumin
2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
2 tablespoons of peanut oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes
- Place into a bowl and sprinkle peanut oil on them
- Add paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper then mix and place into an oiled pan
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half and place in an oiled pan.
- Bake both at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes
- Boil brown rice according to directions on the bag.
- Boil black beans in a separate pot on medium high heat until tender.
- In a small bowl add the peanut butter, sesame, peanut oil, and stir. Set aside.
- Once everything is well cooked layer your bowl.
- Place your rice at the bottom and then add your black beans and Brussel sprouts.
- Add your carrots, cabbage, and cilantro on top and then drizzle the peanut sauce.
This is an original recipe! Give it a shot and add your comments below.